Last Updated on
One greatest gift of human existence is life.
These words are already worn out, but they still remain as true. Imagine how a single little object that is almost invisible can create life. It is like a miraculous power vested on every man. It’s a power attached with responsibility.
Every day, there are people dying and women giving birth around the world. The death toll increases so is the number of population. Human beings are said to be created as protectors of the Earth.
However, the question is who will be the protectors of human beings? The answer is plain and simple, themselves. Humans are the highest among the creations. Thus, it’s hard to destroy the human generation, but it is possible.
The biggest threat comes from lowering our fertility levels.
And this is where male fertility is as important as female fertility. And this is where men should be able to prevent their fertility problems. It is essential to know how to protect one’s self.
Male Fertility Problems
Men should not worry if they are experiencing male fertility problems. They must not develop the idea of being useless and limp once they know that they are infertile. Infertility does not signify “unmanliness“. It’s a health problem that every man should face with all their strength.
In order to know the nature of this predicament, a man must utterly understand the factors that lead to the said male health condition. Moreover, there are even pills to help male fertility but we will get back to them later.
Male Fertility Problems and Aging
Although there is no clear evidence of the interrelation between getting older and men’s fertility problems, studies do say that older men are less fertile than young ones. An improper way of living, including stresses of physical or mental nature, can also cause a decrease in sperm count.
Many mental and psychological factors, stress among them, influence the production of the GnRH hormone, which, in turn, influences male fertility.
Causes of Male Fertility Problems
Here are the male causes of fertility problems in men:
- The mixture of man’s semen and his sperm goes on in a man’s prostate. So, if the man’s prostate is defective then it would not work well. It would cause the wrong flow of the semen into the genital system of a woman. This problem is a well-known cause of low fertility in men.
- Genetic problems that happen in most men also cause fertility problems. It is characterized by chromosome problems. If a man has chromosome problems, this can affect sperm production and also the cellular division of his body.
- Erectile dysfunction and ejaculation problems are also factors that cause fertility problems.
- Erectile dysfunction means that the man’s penis is not able to sustain its erection that is necessary for penetrating the vagina.
- On the other hand, the ejaculation problem is the inability to produce bodily fluids, which is the semen that contains the sperms, that are required in pregnancy.
- A lack of testosterone, which is a hormonal disorder, can also lead to low fertility.
- There are some medical diseases that lead to low fertility:
- A fever can affect the production of sperm.
- Diabetes affects a man’s erection and ejaculation.
- Hypertension also affects a man’s erection. Men who have heart disease are also most likely to be infertile because of erection problems.
- Kidney disorders immensely affect the reproductive capability of a male. It affects the quality of a male’s sperm.
- Genital cancer highly reduces fertility.
- Among other reasons causing male infertility is improper nutrition or lack of some important nutrients, such as Vitamin C, selenium, zinc and folic acid.
- There is not enough evidence of this, but some studies say that corpulent men also suffer from fertility problems.
- The influence of some chemical substances is also negative for the fertility of a man. Among some of the products, which negatively influence the standard production of sperm, are the following: pesticides similar to estrogen (DDT, PCP’sdieldrin, furans, Aldrin, and dioxins), anoxic radicals and chemical substances softening plastic, including phthalates and hydrocarbons (xylol, toluene, benzol, ethylbenzene).
- Drug consumption is one more reason for male fertility issues. Research has been conducted, which evidently says that the consumption of marijuana and cocaine leads to an almost 50% reduction of the sperm count. This is because these harmful products contain elements decreasing the abilities of sperms to move and attack the egg cell.
- Lastly, alcohol, excessive caffeine and smoking consumption, and stress are excellent reducers of male fertility.
Relationships and Male Infertility
These causes of low male fertility can be seen anywhere. It is crucial to take note of these factors that alter male fertility in order to prevent male fertility problems.
A lot of couples split because of this problem.
The life of a female is not full without having her own children. Some couples try to deal with the trouble slowly. They hold the last rope of their patience for the sake of the relationship and love.
Still, sometimes women find it more fulfilling if they have their own breed of life. Therefore, they leave the man behind and find another man who is able to fulfill their dreams. This is the worst thing that could ever happen to a man.
If you experience a problem of poor male fertility then the first step would be to find out how to increase male fertility! You can use either home remedies, prescription medications or over-the-counter male fertility pills.
Male Fertility Test
A male fertility test is used to define the quality and quantity of sperm of a certain man.
It’s usually performed to find out whether a person is able to have children or he is infertile. For a married couple who can’t conceive a baby, the issues with a husband’s seminal fluid or sperm amount are very common.
A male fertility test is also a method widely used to check the effectiveness of such operations as vasectomy and reversal vasectomy.
Here is the list of tests most commonly performed to analyze fertility of a man:
- Sperm count (or sperm concentration). It is necessary to identify the quantity of the sperm for a milliliter of sperm for one ejaculation.
- Liquation time. This test is conducted to reveal the time spent on liquation. The matter is that sperm is thick at the moment of ejaculation only. The test determines how long it takes for sperm to become a liquid. It can take approximately 20 minutes or about that.
- Sperm motility. Motile density is one more parameter that should be taken into consideration when a doctor analyses sperm quality. The test reveals the amount of sperm moving ahead normally.
- Sperm morphology. It discovers the percentage of sperm having a normal shape.
- Ph levels. This process finds out if the level of pH is low (the sperm is acidic) or high (alkaline sperm, not acidic).
- White blood cell count. White blood cells are abnormal for sperm.
- Level of fructose. Fructose is normally present in sperm and this particular check calculates its level. This natural sugar gives the sperm the required energy.
Before Fertility Test
Undergoing a male fertility test takes time to get prepared to, namely the strictly required condition is the absence of sexual activity ending in ejaculation for a period of 2 to 5 days prior to taking such an analysis. Only by avoiding sex for a couple of days before the analysis you will get a reliable result with the highest possible sperm count.
At the same time, it is not advised to keep away from sex for a week or two prior to the analysis because period without sex can bring to inactivity of sperm. Refrain from alcohol before the test. Besides, your health care practitioner should be warned about all the medicines that you take. For example, let them know if you take pills to increase male fertility as they may affect the results of this fertility test.
During Fertility Test
A sample of your sperm is required to analyze sperm quality. You can ejaculate it in a small sample cup either in the clinic or hospital bathroom where the test will be done or in the privacy of your home.
The most common way of the sample collecting is through masturbation into the little sample cup. But you can also do it after sex by either collecting your sperm from a condom (you can put it in a special container to avoid its leaking or breaking) or ejaculating into the sample cup during sex.
How to Increase Male Fertility?
An ejaculation produces a normal semen volume of 2 up to 5 milligrams. An ejaculation must at least produce 40 million spermatozoa, with 75% of the total count is alive. Meaning, the remaining 25%, which is dead, is considered normal.
Therefore, a man needs to produce a total of 40 million sperms in order for him to create a baby. Consequently, a low count of spermatozoa leads to male infertility.
How to increase male fertility in this case?
If you need to improve your fertility, the first thing you should think of is how to increase the volume of seminal fluid and how to increase sperm count.
First of all, if you want to improve your sperm quality and increase semen volume, think about hydration. It is evident that a normal level of hydration is necessary if you want your body to work in the right way.
Dehydration tells badly on all
aspectof the health of the person.
The person with poor health is not able to produce sperm with good characteristics. The sperm amount is considerably decreased during dehydration. You will produce more seminal fluid if you receive enough water. According to the recent data, you should consume 8 glasses of fresh water to keep your body well hydrated and to have the proper sperm count.
Male Fertility Supplements
And secondly, natural male fertility supplements can really help you increase sperm count and improve sperm quality.
These male fertility pills are more than just a mixture of good vitamins.
They contain all required vitamins to increase fertility, minerals like Selenium, Zinc, and Folic acid. They also contain L-arginine, L-glycine and L-carnitine – amino acids that are essential for a healthy sperm count. These fertility supplements for men also help you to have stronger, rock solid erections by increasing blood circulation to your penis.
Fertility Pills for Men
Male fertility is an essential part of being a man. In fact, not many men are concerned about their fertility problems until they decide to become fathers. They seem to be more worried about the quality of their orgasms. And it is quite interesting to find out that these 2 aspects of male sexual health are closely connected!
Do Volume Pills Help Fertility?
Since the quality of sperm and quantity of orgasm are important to men, several companies have focused their researches on so-called Volume Pills that can effectively boost the sperm volume and improve male fertility.
Do volume pills help fertility? Yes, and here is why. The main goal of these semen volume pills is to increase semen volume and sperm count. This affects both the quality of male orgasms and chances of successful conception:
The greater the volume of semen, the more powerful the orgasm. And at the same time, the greater the volume of seminal fluid, the better male fertility!
Today, there are plenty of over the counter fertility pills for men available in the market that can effectively intensify male orgasms and at the same time increase male fertility. In fact, the internet abounds with sites that claim to offer the best and most effective pills to boost male fertility.
These male fertility supplements have been developed by medical experts who have dedicated more of their time in studying how to boost the sexual health of men. Anyone who wants to know more details about fertility treatment pills for men – please keep reading!
Do Male Fertility Pills work?
How do male fertility pills work? These natural fertility supplements consist of amino acids and herbal concentrates produced in China, South America, and Europe.
All the ingredients composing the product have been proven through centuries to increase sexual drive and boost the production of sperm among men.
Men’s fertility pills are made up of a selection of amino acids and some special herbs. This 100% safe male fertility medicine includes the following ingredients:
- L-Arginine HCL,
- Epimedium Sagittatum,
- Zinc Oxide,
- Catuaba Bark,
- Pumpkin Seed,
- and other proprietary substances, chosen to boost fertility in men.
All of these ingredients contribute to improving sperm production, fertility, and sexual drive. More importantly, these components of male fertility boosters also help in maintaining a normal production of hormones necessary for male reproductive health.
Best Male Fertility Supplements
Finally, let’s take a quick look at the best male fertility supplements. For example, this best medicine for male fertility is one of the most recommended options on the market.
This best male fertility product has been developed by top experts in reproductive health and was clinically proven to improve fertility in men. And this is more than just a mixture of different vitamins and minerals that enhance fertility!
Rate this article
If you like this article, please feel free to rate it!
Article rating / 5. Total votes
Thank you for your feedback!
About the Author of this blog:
Dr. Jerry K is the founder and CEO of YourWebDoc.com, part of a team of more than 30 experts. Dr. Jerry K is not a medical doctor but holds a degree of Doctor of Psychology; he specializes in family medicine and sexual health products. During the last ten years Dr. Jerry K has authored a lot of health blogs and a number of books on nutrition and sexual health.